The second day of the Festival was so much fun! We started the day with the TRESemmé team (along with the lovely Kayley Melissa) visiting the Refinery 29 Pool party before heading down to the the Festival grounds where we met up with the gorgeous Meghan Rienks to enjoy the festival together and create beautiful photos on a shoot with Teen Vogue.
I decided to create a braided crown with soft undone waves using the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Collection. My dress was wispy and romantic so I wanted my hair to echo the look, being soft and effortless. It was the perfect second day hairstyle because I already had waves from the day before, so it was easy to freshen up my locks with TRESemméTo Dry Shampoo and re-wave some of the curls that had fallen with the XO Styling Iron to make it look Festival ready!
To create, you will need :
XO Styling Iron (or curling tool of your choice)
TRESemmé Dry Shampoo
TRESemmé Ultra-Brushable Hairspray
1. Shake and then spray the Dry Shampoo lightly at your roots in short bursts, then massage into your roots.
3. Take a small section from the left side of your hair and braid towards the back of your head. Do the same on the right, and secure in the back with a clear elastic.
4. Flip the ponytail you created by attaching the two braids toward your head and under, to cover up the elastic.
5. Braid the ponytail all the way down to the bottom of your hair and secure with an elastic. Softly pull on the braid all the way down to loosen it, giving it that "undone" look.
6. Spray the braid & curls from underneath with the Ultra-brushable hairspray and you're done!
Stay tuned for my Coachella Day 3 Hairstyle & Tutorial coming up on Monday!
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé, a product by Unilever. All opinions are my own.