Stone Cold Fox Dress
I am all about hair, so I am so excited to have had the opportunity to collaborate with TRESemmé this year to attend my first ever Music Festival!
The experience was unbelievable...the music, the grounds, the weather...it was just a dream. I had so much fun creating festival inspired hairstyles for all three days of the festival, using the new TRESemméPerfectly (un)Done collection. I am all about natural looking, effortless styles, and this is what the line is all about, so it was perfect!
To create this side braid for Day 1, I started by using the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Shampoo & Conditioner the night before, and then pulled a pump of Perfectly (un)Done Waves Creation Sea Foam through my damp hair. I curled my locks with the XO Styling Iron to create soft waves, and finished the look with the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra-Brushable Hairspray (my favourite product of the line, it creates the perfect finish without being sticky or goopy - amazing!)
To create the braid, you will need:
XO Styling Iron (or hot curling tool of your choice)
1. Pull a section from the left side of your hair, leaving a few pieces out around your face.
2. Braid the section of hair towards the back of your head, slowly including new sections of hair as you go along. This first braid will be longer, moving towards the right side of your head. Securing with an elastic and repeat on the other side (this braid will be shorter)
3. Slightly pull on each side of the braid, all the way down, for that "undone" look.
4. Take the two braids and take out the clear elastics, making sure not to let either end of the braid go.
5. Braid the two braids together, and incorporate another section of hair to make three sections to create the braid. Continue the braid until the bottom of your hair, and secure with an elastic. Again, slightly pull on the braid for that undone look.
6. Spray the look from underneath with the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra-Brushable Hairspray, and you're done!
Stay tuned for more Festival looks & hair tutorials coming up!
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé, a product by Unilever. All opinions are my own.