1. Spray Beach Hair Texturizing Spray generously through your hair. This will help protect against the heating tool and give you some extra volume and texture. You can also run a very small amount of Radiant Weightless Finishing Oil through your hair (especially the ends) as it will also help to protect against heat. For best results, spray the Beach Hair Texturizing Spray & use the Radiant Weightless Finishing Oil in wet hair before styling.
3. Next, take a small piece of hair close to your face, twist behind your head, and repeat on the other side, tying the two pieces together with a clear elastic. To hide the elastic, take the tail that you created and place it behind the elastic, flipping it underneath.
4. Braid the tail that you've created, and instead of using an elastic, pull up on the end of the braid with your fingers (like backcombing) to keep it in place, no elastic needed! To give it that effortless look, slightly pull on the braid to make it more undone.
5. Take your ribbon and tie it around the braid as well as a small section of hair from underneath your braid, and tie in a bow.
6. Finish your look with the XO Styling Radiant Finishing Oil by using a small amount to tame any flyways and seal the ends of your hair. I like to put a small pump in the palm of my hand and rub it in my hands before running it through my hair to ensure it is evenly distributed.
7. You're done! You can spray a small amount of hair spray if desired.