1. Spray XO Styling Beach Hair Texturizing Spray generously throughout your hair (this will add texture) and then run a small pump of XO Styling Radiant Weightless Finishing Oil throughout your hair as well, focusing on the ends. This will help protect your hair from the heat of the hot curling tool. (For best results, complete this process on damp clean hair, then skip to step 2.)
2. Create soft waves using the XO Styling Iron. To curl, place the XO Styling Iron at a 45 degree angle, close the plates, spin it once towards you and gently glide it down to the bottom of your hair, and release. Repeat until all of your hair is curled.
3. Next, take a large section of hair near your face and separate into two pieces. Twist the pieces together, making sure you angle your hands behind you so that your hair lays flat against your head. Pin this section in place with a bobby pin (don't worry about the end, we will tuck that in later)
4. Repeat on the other side, and pin, laying the twist underneath the first twist.
5. Take the extra piece of hair hanging out from the bobby pin and tuck it under the twisted braid and pin, making sure to hide the bobby pin in your hair. Repeat on the other side.
6. Softly pull on the twisted braid making sure it is in place, and you're done! Secure with hair spray if desired.