1. Grab your XO Styling Iron
2. Take the first piece of hair and place it in the flat iron
3. Pull straightener towards you, giving it a half-turn and glide it down until you reach the end of your hair, then release. (Hold the straightener horizontally to get more of beachy wave, vertically to get curls.)
4. Repeat through the rest of your hair (I sometimes clip up layers to make it easier to work through, then let them down as I finish each section)
5. When finished curling all of your hair, take a small amount of anti-frizz product and work it through your hair. I prefer not using hairspray, but if you want your hair to set for a long day or night out, you can spray through a bit of hairspray too.
6. And you're done! Finished Look
Get your XO Styling Iron HERE